New; please sign up.
Guest; feel free to look about
Riverside Springs Pack
Welcome to the Riverside Springs Pack.
Members; please sign in.
New; please sign up.
Guest; feel free to look about
Riverside Springs Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Make a Lie!
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:36 pm by Abadius

» The ^ < v Game
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:34 pm by Abadius

» Wolf Interview
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Abadius

» A Love of Sorts
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:29 am by Karatavuk

» Brooke the Water Fairy
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:28 am by Karatavuk

» RP and Other RP - Important Announcement
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:56 am by Karatavuk

» Xander - The Rogue - New Pic
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:58 pm by Xan

» ~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:09 pm by Abadius

» Kivuli's other RP Biographies
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:05 pm by Kivuli

Top posters
Abadius (229)
Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcapRules and Regulations I_voting_barRules and Regulations I_vote_rcap 
Karatavuk (208)
Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcapRules and Regulations I_voting_barRules and Regulations I_vote_rcap 
Soma (156)
Xan (110)
Ichigo (80)
Logan (56)
Kivuli (52)
Champei (46)
Charna (26)
Atropos (16)
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Rules and Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karatavuk
Admin
Karatavuk

Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:50 pm

General Pack Rules:

1) Please try to remain active. Any and all inactivity will be noted, and any warnings received will be logged in the Pack History.

2) Do not bully, discriminate, or put down others for race, sexuality, or age. Any caught doing so will receive a warning or banishment. Warnings and banishments are logged.

3) Do not post any mature content of any kind. This includes within the chat box, on the pack thread, in RP or in any piece of art or writing.

4) Do not start arguments between members or beg for a higher rank. Such activities will be logged in the private Mod/Admin history.

Roleplaying Rules:

1) No one-shot kills or injuries. Your wolf cannot land each blow. It is required that you give another wolf within the fight a chance to respond. NEVER fataly harm another wolf without permission from the user.

2) No "impossible-to-hit" wolves. Your wolf cannot, and will not, dodge every attack that your opponant plays. Wolves who continuously dodge and land hits will be deamed an unrealistic RPer. Such findings are logged in the Mod/Admin history.

3) No mature content. Mates are allowed, but please keep all mature content out of the pack. Your wolf is allowed one mate and pups (with the permission of BOTH an alpha and your partnering user.)

4) Keep all religious content out of your characters and posts. We do not want to start a religious arguement, and not everyone will have the same beliefs as you.

5) Please at least post one paragraph (5+ sentances) within the RP. This helps us to know what your wolf is trying to do as well as prevents spamming (saying stuff like "She sat down." and other pointless posts.)

6) Please do not double/triple post. This is when you post twice in a row. Three times offense is a warning via PM from a beta or alpha. Such warning is logged. If the warning is not listened to, then the warning will be put on your account and logged in the pack history.

Chatbox Rules:

1) DO NOT, under any circumstances, start an arguement or say inappropriate/offensive language. (ie, cussing, drugs, sexist comments, rude behavior, etc.)

2) Please try to keep ranting within the chat. It is fine to rant in the chatbox, but please keep it out of RP and other topics. Do not aim ranting at other members. Such event will be logged and user will be privatly warned.

3) Try to keep any personal information out of the chatbox, for safety reasons.

4) Do not advertise, spam, or troll the chatbox. Doing so will earn a warning and will be logged.
Back to top Go down
https://riverside-springs.rpg-board.net

Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riverside Springs Pack :: General :: Rules and FAQ-
Jump to: