New; please sign up.
Guest; feel free to look about
Riverside Springs Pack
Welcome to the Riverside Springs Pack.
Members; please sign in.
New; please sign up.
Guest; feel free to look about
Riverside Springs Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Make a Lie!
~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:36 pm by Abadius

» The ^ < v Game
~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:34 pm by Abadius

» Wolf Interview
~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Abadius

» A Love of Sorts
~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:29 am by Karatavuk

» Brooke the Water Fairy
~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:28 am by Karatavuk

» RP and Other RP - Important Announcement
~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:56 am by Karatavuk

» Xander - The Rogue - New Pic
~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:58 pm by Xan

» ~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character
~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:09 pm by Abadius

» Kivuli's other RP Biographies
~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:05 pm by Kivuli

Top posters
Abadius (229)
~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character I_vote_lcap~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character I_voting_bar~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character I_vote_rcap 
Karatavuk (208)
~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character I_vote_lcap~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character I_voting_bar~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character I_vote_rcap 
Soma (156)
Xan (110)
Ichigo (80)
Logan (56)
Kivuli (52)
Champei (46)
Charna (26)
Atropos (16)
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:27 pm

~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xan

Xan

~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character Empty
PostSubject: ~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character   ~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:54 am

Character Name: Xegetsy (Ze-get-see) or Xesy (Ze-see)

Species/race: Siren (Merman ^w^)

Human, Fantasy, or Animal*: Fantasy... duh

Personality:
Xegetsy has a merciless outlook on life. He's blunt and straightforward with his opinions, though he's very good at holding his tongue lest he make everyone around him upset. His thoughts on survival can't ever really be changed, they're set in stone. He doesn't appreciate people telling him otherwise that his view is wrong. Cold and unfeeling on the inside, Xegetsy considers himself just a part of life. He tries to make friends though, because in the way of the wild- you hunt with the pack.

So in his outer shell, Xesy is an unusually enthusiastic and outgoing person. He is quick-witted and sassy and sarcastic. He is also easily excited. He contributes these traits to his desperateness to be in a family pod again. He is easily lonely.(Still working on this... : P)

Strengths: Though he's lithe and skinny, he actually has a lot of muscle, he's fit and can pack a punch. He knows how to use a weapon (Spears, knives... even small rocks) effectively and can be quite to womanizer without even trying to get attention. (*facepalm* >n<) He's very good at not being found, and hiding. He's also not a bad cook.. That is, if you like raw fish wrapped in kelp.

Weaknesses: That being said though, he's not a very good runner. Sure, he's probably faster then some, but more likely than not he'll fall on his face when going fast. He also has to rehabilitate himself after a long swim. So he's immobile for quite awhile until he can stand again. Also, when he gets out of the water... He's naked. x.x (Only logical thing I could decide :3) He hates hot weather, closed, waterless spaces, earbuds and headphones, sharks, jellyfish, freaking birds (They always peck or attack at him), running, violent people.

Habits: He always getting dehydrated, at which point he's not a happy camper. Therefore, he carries a water bottle with him everywhere. He also tends to lean to eating fish... Though in some form it's cannibalism, that's his main source of food in the water. He generally gets sick if it's fried though. (He likes Japanese cuisine because they steam and grill their food, they also eat some raw)

Talents: Don't bring him to an aquarium. All the fish drift over his way, he can't help it. He's just a fishy person (xD) He also does very good to be unnoticed when he doesn't want to draw attention. Yeah, he's just your average hot merman leaning against a brick wall- no need to look his way. >.>

Hobbies: Looking for shiny things... He likes silver a lot, and is kind of a kleptomaniac when it comes to it.

Looks: Like a sexy beast merman he is, Xegetsy has a tail. He has dark blue-gray scales that climb up his torso where his tail ends. The tail itself has a small blue dorsal fin for better coordination. Xegetsy, when underwater, has near translucent skin that has somewhat of a sickly pale white to it. His hair grows a bit darker- less brown, more ocean colors. He also gets a strange dotted tattoo under his right eye and a weird squidy thingy tattoo on his shoulder. He's very skinny, but is very fit. (Swimming is sculpts) He generally wears jeans and a T-shirt, because they are easy to remove.

Brief History: For his entire life, Xegetsy was raised equally on land than in water. Sirens were generally led by a head male, because males had the right to mate with the females, usually there were not many in one pod. So, when a baby boy was born, the leader didn't take kindly to him. One day, when he was young, Xegetsy was out of the water just exploring land. When he returned, his pod was gone, the lead male had taken them away across the ocean. He searched for days, but without a pod to help him hunt, his little snacks he caught couldn't sustain him. Xegetsy had to return to land. He's been living there since, in and out of the water. There is a pond in the middle of a forest in which has a cavern that leads to the ocean. Xegetsy stores food and clothes here, not to mention underwater is where his pile of silver stuff is. (^u^)

Powers: Well... He can grow a fin. :p Xegetsy can, on occasion, talk to larger sea creatures. (Because fish just plain have stupid things to say) He is also able to manipulate seaweed, so if you're a threat and by the water... check your feet, because thats just not some random weed growing up your leg. You might get dragged under if you're not careful.

Crush: None

Partner in Crime:
(lolwat)

PICTURE TIME >D

His Squidy tatto (The tattoo not the body e.o):
~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character Getsy10

His Tail:
~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character 01308BD646DB0C29FF808081308A65B6

HIS FACE:
~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character 90210-beanie-black-black-and-white-boy-cute-Favim.com-85881

Last edited by Xan on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Abadius

Abadius

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character   ~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:30 am

xD You're all calm until... HIS FACE.
Nice character, though. He could be extremely interesting to rp with. I can honestly say that I have never done an rp with a merman, so this could be gooooood. >3
Back to top Go down
Xan

Xan

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character   ~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:45 am

HIS FACE ARGHHH. I needed to use that picture. I had too. O.O

lol I've used him once before, but he turned out to be a total derp. But yes... merman sexiness >D
Back to top Go down
Abadius

Abadius

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character   ~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:49 am

xD Nothing like a sexy derp merman.
Back to top Go down
Xan

Xan

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character   ~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:51 am

I have a serious weakness for hot guys and names that start with X. Xan.. Xesy.... oh dear.
Back to top Go down
Abadius

Abadius

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character   ~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:09 pm

:3 You need treatment, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character   ~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riverside Springs Pack :: Other Roleplay Selections :: Other RP Biographies-
Jump to: