New; please sign up.
Guest; feel free to look about
Riverside Springs Pack
Welcome to the Riverside Springs Pack.
Members; please sign in.
New; please sign up.
Guest; feel free to look about
Riverside Springs Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Make a Lie!
Brooke the Water Fairy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:36 pm by Abadius

» The ^ < v Game
Brooke the Water Fairy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:34 pm by Abadius

» Wolf Interview
Brooke the Water Fairy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Abadius

» A Love of Sorts
Brooke the Water Fairy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:29 am by Karatavuk

» Brooke the Water Fairy
Brooke the Water Fairy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:28 am by Karatavuk

» RP and Other RP - Important Announcement
Brooke the Water Fairy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:56 am by Karatavuk

» Xander - The Rogue - New Pic
Brooke the Water Fairy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:58 pm by Xan

» ~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character
Brooke the Water Fairy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:09 pm by Abadius

» Kivuli's other RP Biographies
Brooke the Water Fairy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:05 pm by Kivuli

Top posters
Abadius (229)
Brooke the Water Fairy I_vote_lcapBrooke the Water Fairy I_voting_barBrooke the Water Fairy I_vote_rcap 
Karatavuk (208)
Brooke the Water Fairy I_vote_lcapBrooke the Water Fairy I_voting_barBrooke the Water Fairy I_vote_rcap 
Soma (156)
Xan (110)
Ichigo (80)
Logan (56)
Kivuli (52)
Champei (46)
Charna (26)
Atropos (16)
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Brooke the Water Fairy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soma

Brooke the Water Fairy Empty
PostSubject: Brooke the Water Fairy   Brooke the Water Fairy I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:56 am

Character Name: Brooke
Creature: Fairy
Human, Fantasy, or Animal*: Fantasy
Personality: Brooke is a shy, flighty creature, true to her fairy nature. She is very curious, and will often appear stalker-ish as she spies on others, yet flees as soon as she is noticed. She is very gentle and kind and doesn't like fighting, although if she has to to protect herself or a loved one, she will, although she'd rather leave the fighting up to the loved one. Despite her shy nature, if she sees a stranger in danger or need of help, she will always, always go to help.
Habits: Stalking others, fleeing whenever she sees a stranger,
Looks: Brooke has long red hair and green eyes, similar to in this picture. However, her ears are not giant elf ears and are pretty much normal, if not a tad pointy. xD Her wings are small and easily hidden, and as of now serve no purpose other than to show that she's a fairy, as she cannot yet fly. They are a pale, mostly transparent blue, with deeper blue veins running through them, and they are sparkly. Very Happy They glow when she is using her water magic. She normally wears a blue dress that is cut low in the back, to give her room for her wings, but sometimes if she has to go where there will be a lot of people, she'll wear a different dress (also blue) that is high enough in the back for her to hide her wings without using magic.
Powers**: Brooke's powers are very limited, as she has not had much practice or training. She can control water to an extent for a brief amount of time, and she can freeze still water into ice. She can melt ice into water as well. She cannot freeze moving water, nor can she control water in its frozen state. She cannot dissolve water into water vapor, and she cannot control water vapor or turn it into water. It is unknown if she will gain these powers as time goes on. She can make her wings invisible for a brief amount of time. She cannot fly, nor can she miniaturize like most fairies. It doesn't take much to drain her of her magic, and once she is drained she cannot use any of her powers until she has recharged. Rain gives her a magic boost and can help her recharge faster.
Crush: None
Enemy: None
Ally: None

Last edited by Soma on Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karatavuk
Admin
Karatavuk

Brooke the Water Fairy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke the Water Fairy   Brooke the Water Fairy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:28 am

Cool biography. Can't wait to RP with her!
Back to top Go down
https://riverside-springs.rpg-board.net

Brooke the Water Fairy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riverside Springs Pack :: Other Roleplay Selections :: Other RP Biographies-
Jump to: