New; please sign up.
Guest; feel free to look about
Riverside Springs Pack
Welcome to the Riverside Springs Pack.
Members; please sign in.
New; please sign up.
Guest; feel free to look about
Riverside Springs Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Make a Lie!
Other RP - Nightshade I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:36 pm by Abadius

» The ^ < v Game
Other RP - Nightshade I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:34 pm by Abadius

» Wolf Interview
Other RP - Nightshade I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Abadius

» A Love of Sorts
Other RP - Nightshade I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:29 am by Karatavuk

» Brooke the Water Fairy
Other RP - Nightshade I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:28 am by Karatavuk

» RP and Other RP - Important Announcement
Other RP - Nightshade I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:56 am by Karatavuk

» Xander - The Rogue - New Pic
Other RP - Nightshade I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:58 pm by Xan

» ~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character
Other RP - Nightshade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:09 pm by Abadius

» Kivuli's other RP Biographies
Other RP - Nightshade I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:05 pm by Kivuli

Top posters
Abadius (229)
Other RP - Nightshade I_vote_lcapOther RP - Nightshade I_voting_barOther RP - Nightshade I_vote_rcap 
Karatavuk (208)
Other RP - Nightshade I_vote_lcapOther RP - Nightshade I_voting_barOther RP - Nightshade I_vote_rcap 
Soma (156)
Xan (110)
Ichigo (80)
Logan (56)
Kivuli (52)
Champei (46)
Charna (26)
Atropos (16)
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Other RP - Nightshade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karatavuk
Admin
Karatavuk

Other RP - Nightshade Empty
PostSubject: Other RP - Nightshade   Other RP - Nightshade I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:28 pm

------------------------------------------------------------
NIGHTSHADE
Other RP - Nightshade Jhk_10
------------------------------------------------------------

Character Name:
Nightshade

Creature:
Therian (human/animal)

Human, Fantasy, or Animal*:
Fantasy

Personality:
Nightshade is a loner at heart. She does not like being around other people, and usually sticks to her own shelter in the forest - where she makes her home. Her animal half is a cunning Silver Fox, though she rarely shows her other half. Many times she will have what is refered to as mental or phantom shifts, and she will either experience the thriving life of a Silver Fox in her dreams or she will feel the fox limbs that really are not there. Rarely do physical shifts happen, as they pain her beyond measure. She usually sticks with her human form.

Habits:
She will often sit and calmly polish her bow or sharpen her arrows as she stays at camp. When talking to others, she could have the unset bow in one hand and be petting the rabbit pelt at her side with the other.

Looks:
Nightshade is a teenage girl with blond hair that is usually pulled back in a braid that is tipped with two turkey feathers. Several feathers from different birds hang from one side of her head, and she often makes sure that they are still there. She has the mark of a wolf paw on her left cheek, and has scars from a failed hunt trailing across her other. Her eyes are blue.
She wears mostly leather, with a Coyote pelt to cover her back. A tooth hangs from her neck, though it remains a mystery as to how she obtained it. She wears a black belt with a pouch that holds a small pen and a book filled with apt drawings of nature, animals, scenery, and human structures, though she rarely takes it out. The rabbit pelt hangs from the same belt. Her shoes are a light tan with fur and a thin leather ribbon around each that is tied and tipped with brown beads that click when she moves quickly. These often tell her if she is going to fast on a hunt.

Powers**:
Shape-Shifting into a Silver Fox, though she does so very rarely

Crush:
Love? What of it?

Enemy:
None

Ally:
Never
Back to top Go down
https://riverside-springs.rpg-board.net

Other RP - Nightshade
Page 1 of 1