New; please sign up.
Guest; feel free to look about
Riverside Springs Pack
Welcome to the Riverside Springs Pack.
Members; please sign in.
New; please sign up.
Guest; feel free to look about
Riverside Springs Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Make a Lie!
Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:36 pm by Abadius

» The ^ < v Game
Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:34 pm by Abadius

» Wolf Interview
Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Abadius

» A Love of Sorts
Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:29 am by Karatavuk

» Brooke the Water Fairy
Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:28 am by Karatavuk

» RP and Other RP - Important Announcement
Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:56 am by Karatavuk

» Xander - The Rogue - New Pic
Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:58 pm by Xan

» ~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character
Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:09 pm by Abadius

» Kivuli's other RP Biographies
Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:05 pm by Kivuli

Top posters
Abadius (229)
Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_vote_lcapWolf Interview - Page 7 I_voting_barWolf Interview - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Karatavuk (208)
Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_vote_lcapWolf Interview - Page 7 I_voting_barWolf Interview - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Soma (156)
Xan (110)
Ichigo (80)
Logan (56)
Kivuli (52)
Champei (46)
Charna (26)
Atropos (16)
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Wolf Interview

Go down 
+4
Champei
Logan
Abadius
Karatavuk
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Karatavuk
Admin
Karatavuk

Wolf Interview - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here's how it works; a member will answer a question as their wolf. Say a character was male and a year old, and the question to the user was,

"How old are you?"

Then the user would reply as their wolf would. This would be the user's answer;

"One year old."

Then the user would ask a question for the next poster.

NOTE: Absolutely NO personal information about your irl self is to be revealed. Keep it only to your character's information.

First Question:

What is your favorite prey?
Back to top Go down
https://riverside-springs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Soma

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:20 pm

Depends on how it reacted to me. If it attacked, I would probably treat it the same way I would treat a fight with another wolf, except more carefully, and I would call for help from my pack (if I was in a pack at the time) if I needed it. If it ignored me, I wouldn't bother with it.

How would you react if a pack member betrayed you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:56 pm

after i took all that time to finally trust that member and realize that not all wolves are bad, then for them to just do that to me, i would be very angry and upset.

if you had one day to live, how would you spend it?
Back to top Go down
Abadius

Abadius

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Unlike a more daring or exciting wolf, I would surround myself with those I love and relax so I could go in peace.

What would you do if you found a lost pup wandering the forest?
Back to top Go down
Karatavuk
Admin
Karatavuk

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:26 pm

What else? Give the pup a home here at Riverside.

If the alpha of a pack suddenly went missing and there was no beta to take up the position, what would you do?
Back to top Go down
Kivuli

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Misbehave, of course.

Do you think your wolf would step up and maintain order if things went awry in your pack? (yeah, I just rephrased Karrat's question. Big whup, want to fight about it?!?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:00 pm

i don't really know. im not much of the leader type, but i could always try.

if you were the only survivor of your pack after something catastrophic happened, how would you react?
Back to top Go down
Abadius

Abadius

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:08 pm

Well... (that's right! Story time! >8D)
Once a long time ago, and by long time I mean like the last night or so, I was alone. After leaving my pack I got so lonely that I literally went a little bonkers. Started talking to the plants and leaves and such. I knew it was happening, which made it all the more disturbing.
So imagine what would happen if I were alone again? Especially after witnessing the death of my new packmates. Wouldn't be pretty, is all I can say.

If everyone in the pack acted like... Champei (xD), how would you react?
Back to top Go down
Karatavuk
Admin
Karatavuk

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:16 am

I would leave. Champei is good, but certain personalities are good in little doses.

What would happen if you returned from a hunting trip to find your home had been burned?
Back to top Go down
Soma

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:48 am

If I were in a pack at the time, I would howl to see if any of my packmates had survived, but I wouldn't search too long for them. If I got a response, I would go with any survivors to find a new home, and if not I would continue on alone.

How upset would you be if a packmate died or was killed?
Back to top Go down
Xan

Xan

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:58 am

Very upset. Almost inconsolable.

If you had a choice, would you have stayed in your homeland?
Back to top Go down
Soma

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:01 am

No way. I certainly would have died had I stayed there any longer.

Did you care about anyone from your birth pack?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:57 am

yes. my only brother, who sadly passed away. i miss him dearly.

Do/did you hate anyone from your birth pack?
Back to top Go down
Kivuli

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:19 am

Mmm. Hate is a very strong word, isn't it?

If in the plot another wolf steps up to be the leader, who would be the WORST candidate, and why?
Back to top Go down
Soma

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:34 am

I don't know many of the other wolves very well, but of those I do know, Kivuli. She drives me insane.

Who do you think would be most likely to step up as leader in Karatavuk's absence?
Back to top Go down
Kivuli

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:23 pm

Kivvy!!!

*everyone simultaneously starts throwing tomatoes at the idea*

I think it would be poetically ironic of Xan stepped up, since the alpha just offered him a leadership position.

Best cure for a wolf-style bellyache - rest, herbs, or something else?
Back to top Go down
Xan

Xan

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:25 pm

(Lol noooXan would be a hilarious failure as an alpha and he knows it.)

Rest, or food if you're hungry.

Mountains or grasslands?
Back to top Go down
Soma

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:38 pm

Neither, really. I'm more familiar with forests, and they're easier to fight in. Although, I might be able to make a mountain work to my advantage...

Are you more used to disasters, or normal everyday pack life?
Back to top Go down
Xan

Xan

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:56 pm

Normal everyday pack life. Then again, normal for me is a disaster everyday so...

Would you rather be cold and wet for a month, or burn a part of your tail while escaping a small forest fire?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:30 am

cold and wet for a month. i am pretty tough physically and will be able to tolerate it.

how would you tell your pack that another member has suddenly perished?
Back to top Go down
Soma

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:38 am

Depends on how they died. If they died from natural causes like old age, starvation, etc., I would tell my pack exactly how and when they died. Same if they were killed by a bear or stranger wolf, though I would probably howl for help if there were a bear, and I would attack if a pack member was killed by another wolf.

Have you ever blamed yourself for the death of someone you cared about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:15 am

yes, kinda. i made my brother cross thin ice when i knew it was thin to began with. i put him in danger and he is now dead because of that and i regret that decision every day.

say your whole pack besides you was killed in an accident. could you manage to survive alone?
Back to top Go down
Soma

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:51 am

Yes. I've done it before.

Have you ever been in any other pack besides this one and your birth pack?
Back to top Go down
Karatavuk
Admin
Karatavuk

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:29 am

Yes. I have been around to many packs before I settled in this one.

Have you ever seen a human being?
Back to top Go down
Soma

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:08 pm

No. I have no clue what that is.

Would you rather eat plants, or starve to death?
Back to top Go down
Karatavuk
Admin
Karatavuk

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:46 am

Plants. I've done it before. x.x

If you could have the choice to switch your body to another lifeform, would you do it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Interview   Wolf Interview - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf Interview
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riverside Springs Pack :: Entertainment :: Forum Games-
Jump to: